Wednesday, October 19, 2016

5-min Doll Dress from Sweater Sleeve

Hi!
This one is an awesome idea and I can't take credit for it..it was all my creative girl's idea, and execution!
So proud of my 9 year old..my young crafter!
I recycle  old wool sweater into hats ( to be posted) and one day she asked me for one sleeve. 
I gave her and she came up with this:
...drum roll....
A beautiful and thrifty dress for her Kit Kitridge AG!
Fold sleeve in half
Cut the little tiny holes
Can you see?hehe



She also crafted a snazzy belt:)

4 comments:

  1. I love this idea! I don't sew so I am looking for simple projects to get me started. I also think this would be a cute idea for a sweater for a little dog! We have a 16 pound puppy who would love something like this for winter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kari! Thanks,and absolutely, what a great idea, dog outfit!!!! it will be perfect! Grab some old sweaters and get to work!

      Delete
  2. This is so cute! I used to do this kind of thing with my Barbies when I was little....saw you featured on Make It Pretty Monday (Dedicated House) - congrats!
    Rita C at Panoply

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rita, I did not know she had been featured!! She will be elated:)
      She does that for her Barbies as well haha

      Delete