Thursday, December 12, 2013

Our House This Season


Hi!
I love decorating the house for Christmas, I love the lights, I love listening to Christmas music all day long ( especially old tunes and Handel's Messiah,which I must say know almost by memory, what a geek haha), I love reading Sofia Christmas stories and the bible specially during this Season.
I DO NOT like shopping during this time ... gives me the chills. Still trying to face  reality and goto Costco haha.
All this to say, my house is  ready to add the right tone to the season.













Can you believe this wreath is also from Vallue Village??? YES! price tag: $4.99
Can you hear me saying YIPIEEEEE??

Sofia's Nativities. Most homemade

I made this this year and love it. An old frame, lights and a star. Ready to go an shine all night.








Sofia's Christmasy art…love it!

Cute cute cuute!




MERRY CHRISTMAS ONE AND ALL!

1 comment:

  1. Your home looks beautiful, I love that you have used the classic red, white and green. Gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete