Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Fridge Organization on the Cheap

 Hi!
I don't know about you ladies, but for me as a house wife one of the most irritating tasks is to clean the fridge. ARGH! I "H word" it!
Taking everything out, taking all the shelves out, etc etc etc ETC!!
I "H  WORD" it!!
 Finding these mats at my grocery store for 97 cents it was a light bulb moment for me!!
WHY NOT???!!
 I still have to clean my fridge thoroughly once on a while, but the trivial cleaning shelves from spills, etc, it is thousand times easier now! Just remove the mats, rinse, and mats back!

And it adds a punch of color too, so I am a happy me, a color loving girl!


Linking up to:


2 comments:

  1. Came across your blog and love the organization of the refrigerator. I'm always looking for a good idea and something to make chores easier. I would love to have you to link up at my weekly Clever Chicks Blog Hop: http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/2013/09/clever-chicks-blog-hop-54-with-two.html





    I hope you can make it!
    Cheers,
    Kathy Shea Mormino

    The Chicken Chick

    http://www.the-chicken-chick.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANK YOU, Kathy!!! I will!! I love parties!!

      Delete