Thursday, December 20, 2012

Spool Nativity

 I am starting a tradition with Sofia: Every year we create little Nativities for out home and I must say we enjoy doing this so much!
This year we added 3 new additions to our collection:
The "Rock Nativity", The "Kinder "Nativity and this one, the "Spool Nativity".

What you will need:
- Bag of spools and wooden balls from dollar store
-Small pieces of felt
-Hot Glue Gun
-Needle and thread

I used hot glue to attach the balls to the spools and also to glue the felt robes ( cute!) to the heads
Then I stitched baby Jesus to Mary

It made Sofia smile....


So cute and sweet,  I will make more to give as gifts.
Merry Christmas, Jesus in born!


Linking up to:

1 comment:

  1. Gosh, I just think that is SO cool that Sophia likes to craft with you! And what a nice tradition to start! And here, I have just thrown my spools in the dry garbage when there is no thread left on them...

    ReplyDelete