Sunday, October 14, 2012

Backyard Carnival Party


Finally posting the fun pictures of the  amazing party my friend's Shirley threw for her boys. 
As I mentioned in here, I love helping her with the details and fun ideas. Last year she had for them a "Cat in a Hat" party and how fun it was to help her!!
Some snapshots of the fun afternoon at her backyard.


I made this photo booth with a dollar store cardboard panel and scrapbook paper

kisses...Hershey kisses, y'all!
Sofia and Maria, BFF!
My funny clown
The birthday boys!!



Games! the kiddos  had a punch card each to mark the games they played. They got tickets at every game; at the end of the party they "bought" the prizes they wanted with their tickets from the prizes stand. Imagine the fun!


Popcorn!
Bubble gum! (check how to make a thrifty gum machine here)
They filled one dollar store gum ball machine each at the end of the party.
Shirley is a great cook/baker. She found these adorable clown cupcakes here (Amee's Savoury Dish) and made them perfectly.
How cute are they??!?

This was a fun backyard carnival party!


Linking up to:



7 comments:

  1. My Heavens, girl, how many kids were there there at that party?!?! And, did you guys go all out with the party decor. and activities or what?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Sue, we did it all! I cute the signs with my Cricut, made the poster for the photo boot, punch card, etc.. I found this popcorn machine on Kijiji and it was my gifts for the boys, she bought the cotton candy machine and she prepared the games.
      20 kiddos jumping and frolicking happily everywhere!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun party - lots of great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a fun party! I'll have to remember this one! I'd be honored if you linked this up to my weekly link party. http://thelifeofjenniferdawn.blogspot.com/2012/10/a-little-bird-told-me-link-party-13.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was fun indeed, Jennifer!
      Will be at your party for sure, thank you so much for inviting me!

      Andrea

      Delete