Thursday, August 30, 2012

Featured!

Hi!
I am taking a 5 minute break from my incredibly tiresome bathroom renovation - made by myself - to thank  Jennifer, from Scissors & Spatulas for featuring my Laminate Cabinet Makeover at her Pretty Things Thursdays Linky Party Features.
Laminate Cabinet Makeover


I love it so much and can't wait to put it back ( right now this beauty sleeps in the hallway) into the "new" bathroom after it is (finally) done!
And I can't wait to show you all either!

Thanks, Jennifer!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Andrea!!! You deserve the recognition, it turned out so lovely!!! I can definitely relate to the tiring job you are doing! By noon time tomorrow, I will have EVERYTHING painted on our house and shed! One VERY huge job that I will be so, so glad to have completed. Then, I can finally, fully enjoy the rest of summer, lol!

    ReplyDelete