Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Easy 5 Minute Ribbon Bracelet

Hi!
This is a very easy, yet cute piece for a darling girl.
I had this piece of pleated ribbon I bought at my local fabric store a while ago  and I had  some ideas of what to do with it. 
Well, it is very very cute and girly.
So I started with a simple and easy bracelet  for my very very cute and girly girl.
I cut it  to fit her arm then added these clasps I got from Michael's( sorry, how do we call these, I do not have an idea..will check!)
And she is delighted with it,,she really likes it and wants to wear all the time, my cutie!

This would be so  cute and free of chocking hazards for a little baby girl as well!



BWS tips button

Tip Junkie handmade projects
Katie's Nesting Spot

6 comments:

  1. Very, very cute Andrea! Sorry I haven't commented in a while...I've been struggling with keeping up with everyone's blogs! I always love your work though :)
    Cas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, Cas, no problem! I know hoe busy life is...mine is too! And I also owe you some comments on your beautiful creations!

      Thank you for stopping by and commenting!
      Cheers
      Andrea

      Delete
  2. Sooooo super cute! Perfect accessory for a little one. Thanks so much for sharing at Etcetorize this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! Amanda would love that! Very good idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea! there are so many pretty ribbons- I would never have thought to turn them into a bracelet:)

    ReplyDelete