Monday, April 9, 2012

Picture Frame Pin Cushions

Last week I  went on a "pincushion" frenzy and I love how easy to make and how gorgeous and unique they look! 

For these two I used:
1. Two small resin picture frames from Michael's.....PRICE TAG: 25 cents each!!!
2. Small foam balls (cut in half)
3. Hot glue gun
4. Fabric scrap
I just adjusted the fabric to the ball, no glue yet
Trimmed the bottom
I used the glue to attach the fabric to the bottom
Frenzy a green & pink  one!

Red one coming! ( after some red spray paint)

And more to come!

The Girl Creative

Tip Junkie handmade projects

Todays Creative Blog
Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy


  1. Too cute! Must find old picture frames now :)

  2. Very cute and I love how the foam ball makes it look so polished. When I try to make the pin cushions with poly fill, they must end up looking misshapen and slightly deformed. :-) I would love it if you would link up to my party at

  3. Thanks so much for linking up to Tout It Tuesday.

  4. Replies
    1. Thank you, Teresita!! Muchas Gracias, obrigada!!!:)


Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.