Thursday, April 19, 2012

Onesies Banner

Hi!
For the baby shower  banner I once again used my beloved local thrift store never ending supplies of cheap goodies: yes, real onesies for the banner!

All I did was to cut letters (Cricut) for the phrase " It's a boy" 
I used scrapbooking tape
With some cute dollar store yellow duck clips I attached the onesies to each other and to some ribbon ( for the ends). SOOOOOOOO  frustrated tough, that the photo of the banner at the window is this dark and crappy ..soo sorry!
One has to use his imagination here to imagine how cute it was!!
But I am sure you'll can!!:0)


Be sure to check it out!
Baby Shower
Diaper Wreath
Diaper Babies
Decorated Water Bottles
Onesies Banner




The Shabby Nest



Somewhat Simple
Catch a Glimpse Button

HookingupwithHoH

Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy

Todays Creative Blog




The Girl Creative


Tip Junkie handmade projects




No comments:

Post a Comment