Sunday, December 18, 2011

Christmas Felt Hair Clip

Hi!
I made Sofia and her little friends cute Christmas hair clips with the colours I am loving for this season...red and grey....aren't they  gorgeous?
I used felt, hot glue, a barrette clip , faux small pearls and some guinea feathers....oh so cute!
This tutorial on how to make the spiral rosettes you can check here, but it is basically a felt circle cut in spirals and glue with fabric or hot glue.







She looks soo beautiful and it is what she is gonna use for the Christmas family photos...will post here when ready!





BWS tips button


2 comments:

  1. So pretty! Thanks for sharing! I am your newest follower and I look forward to reading more of your posts. I'd appreciate it if you came by my blog and followed me back. Thanks! http://milliemorganmedia.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete