Friday, November 4, 2011

Fall Decor I - Using and Abusing of Jute Yarn

Hi!
I think my  ( simple and thrifty) fall decor  is easy , so I thought I should post some photos and easy tutorials. Totally self explanatory!
The yarn balls and pears ( fake ones from Michael's) I had done before I had this blog/Diary, so no tut  photos...sorry :0(
But for the gourd I used the same stuff: hot glue and yarn. Glue as you go and you are good to go!







Also used some burlap ( scraps from another project) and my well used yarn to embellish dollar store buckets ( they are my staple..I used them for everything: birthday parties, Christmas, fall, etc..) Just a little transformation and they are perfect!
Because I use and re-use them I did not used glue this time, juts tied a knot in the jute and they were  read, this easy! I will show the ready look ( they need some colour, uh?) in another post!







I love fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment