Friday, November 25, 2011

Anthropologie Chrysanthemum Vase Knock-off

Hi!
Browsing  Anthropologie online catalog I loved this item:
Isn't to gorgeous? Not a bad price at all, but I knew I was not going to buy it in the near future anyway....
SO, when you have at home a painted milk glass exactly in this colour and some felt, a little crafty magic can happen!
I used orange felt , cut stripes in 3 different widths  and then made many many vertical (oh so tiring process) cuts:
Then I  started rolling the inner centre and glueing with a hot glue gun as I went. Started with the narrower strip for the centre
 At the end it was like this:
 Flower and vase
 With the hot glue gun I then glued the flower to the vase


I Would LOOOVE to have the real one, but I am  quite happy with my knock off, I am very easy to please:0)


6 comments:

  1. That looks so much like the inspiration!! Great job!!! :) Visiting you from tatertots&jello! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks just like the original. I love it! Thanks so much for linking up and sharing;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is FANTASTIC.. Lovely RE-VERSION.. I love how fluffy your's is : )) So pretty..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you girls!!!
    Cheers!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great tutorials!
    I'm your new follower from Etsy team "Bloggers and Readers"

    ReplyDelete