Monday, September 19, 2011

Girl's Crochet Ring + Earings

Hi!
My Little Sofia LOVES to dress up and use all sort of grown up's accessories. But I must confess I was never  in love with those princess glittery shinny ones.
I had these very cute crochet flowers that a friend made for me a while a go ( I wish I could do this!) and, using some jewelry findings, metal glue and a tiny piece of felt, I assembled a girly duo in no time !

For the earing,  2 flowers and 2 earing snaps (craft store/dollar store)

 For the ring one flower and 1 ring ( craft store/dollar store)

 a strong glue like E 6000 and I had to use a plier to cut ands adjust the ring to her finger 

 I cut a small piece of felt to do the backing of the ring, and after cutting the ring to fit her size, I used a dab if E-6000 glue to glue the trio together
Ready!



 For the earrings just attached the flowers to the snaps with the glue
 An adorable duo!







And my adorable girl!







MakingSumo Sweet Stuff
BWS tips button



Running with Glitter
Confessions of a Stay At Home Mommy




Keeping It Simple














Tip Junkie handmade projects

2 comments:

  1. What cute flowers making such pretty play jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ficou um chuchuzinho, Déa!! A idéia é muito boa.O crochê vc fez tb?
    E a Sofia, menina???? Tá linda demais!! A modelo perfeita!!!

    ReplyDelete