Friday, August 19, 2011

Turquoise Chunky Bracelet

Hi!
I bought this $3 bag of rings at wall mart and made two pieces. The first one you can see here, and below is the -simple- tutorial for the bracelet.
I used flat nose pliers, round pliers, one head eye pin,  a stone bead from Michaels and clasps.


 I connected  the rings to each other using the flat nose plier to open them,making a small chain for both sides of the bead
 After I had inserted the head pin into the bead, I used the round nose plier to make the other loop
 I put a jump ring to each side of the loop in the turquoise bead
 C

My first one, so I think it looks ok!














Lovely Crafty Home








Funky Junk's Sat Nite Special

3 comments:

  1. Love it. I'm going to try this even tho I've never made jewelry before. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bonny, thank you so much for your sweet comment!!

      Delete
  2. We are really grateful for your blog post. You will find a lot of approaches after visiting your post. Great work. Let make your life even better with game sims 4 cheats

    ReplyDelete