Thursday, May 26, 2011

Party Banners

Hi! Here again with one more  little tutorial.
These party banners are also pretty easy and not much required. Well, you will need a sewing machine, but not much sewing talent, because I have none whatsoever and made them! Can't be that hard, uh?
I cute circles for the door banner, sewed them together and put my daughter's name on them. Just one tip: use a strong thread, like upholstery ones.

For the other banners , I cut triangles with the cricut and sewed again. Strong thread, don't forget!



 
 Hang them for extra cuteness  in your party!


 And here she is, the birthday girl helping mommy!!



And after the party you can hang them somewhere else for a touch of colour....I hang mine in my craft room (show you later!)

3 comments:

  1. My, oh my, you ARE ambitious! Amanda "helps" me at the sewing machine. Her "job" is to push the reverse button. It gets me thinking, seeing Sophia at her little sewing machine, that maybe I should look into getting Amanda a child's version. I assume that is what you bought Sophia? Where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute. I'm planning a little girl's party, so every idea I can find is helping me. Thank you!

    Warmly, Michelle

    ReplyDelete