Thursday, March 10, 2011

Welcome to my blog, oops, I mean, diary!


Hi!! I am a stay-at-home mom, who late in life discovered the pleasures, joy and relaxation of all things handmade. After navigating the blogland for a while and loving it, I started to wonder how fun would it be to have a blog where I could share what inspires me and the little things I do, and this way be able to "talk" to others like me! I must say that, as a novice, my idea about being crafty is to do it in a simple, straightforward and not very complicated way, sometimes enjoying more the creative and learning process itself rather than the final creation, which is part of a healthy creative process I guess. ( humm..does this sound crazy to ya??)

So.............

....I hope you enjoy all these simple little moments with me!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment